Episode 12 Show notes
Our ramblings and show notes.
Hello Mighty listeners!!
Welcome back, and thank you for continuing to travel with us on this crazy journey. You are what makes this whole thing worthwhile and attending “Autumn Tides” at the weekend really brought this home.
In this episode we discuss;
- Hobby Desk 2:24 We discuss our hobby spring clean, philosophise a bit on the hobby and make plans for the future
- Galaxy of War 25:00 We discuss our time at the BIG even “Autumn Tides” chat to some other competitors and make up some ropey fluff for our armies.
- The Mortal Realms 49:12 World building and where Age of Sigmar is now, and where it is heading, will the fluff ever stack up to WFB?
- Hail to the Community 1:12:17 We have a chat with Jim from Bristol Independent Gaming (B-I-G), his hobby journey and about the fab venue that is B-I-G
- Into the Wilds 1:43:50 With scenery and world building being the focus, and we get excited about some fantastic products from Tabletop World
Don’t forget to join in with us on Instagram: @the2pspodcast, twitter: @the2pspodcast
and facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twopsinapodcast/
The 2 P’s
Thanks to www.bensound.com for what we think is a rather cool piece of music.