Episode 19 – Show Notes
Our ramblings and show notes for episode 19
Hail Mighty Listeners and welcome to Episode 19
As ever you can find the episode here;
We have put most of our efforts this week into Malign Portents and developing the website and community support pages within it. We really hope you enjoy these.
Have a cracking 2 weeks in the hobby and we will see you for the next planetary assault. But for now here is the Drop onto planet 19!!
- 00:01:51 ON THE HOBBY DESK – We discuss Dans Daemon prince, blood effects and Bens fledgling Orruk army
- 00:25:19 GALAXY OF WAR – The release of the T imminent we take a look at the article in white dwarf, we also discuss the Iron Warriors and Dan gets excited about some Black library voices
- 00:45:42 THE MORTAL REALMS – We discuss a game that Dan played, development of Bens Orruks and other bits
- 01:05:46 HAIL TO THE COMMUNITY – We discuss our new community page (www.2psinapod.com/community) and give a run down of upcoming events
- 01:19:30 INTO THE WILDS – We share our thoughts on the upcoming conquest magazine.
On the hobby Desk
Dans Daemon prince
The Daemon prince is done Khorne horde. Ive played around with the blood and snow, planning to expand this across my whole army. Blood secrator next!! Skulls for the skull throne!!! www.2psinapod.com #the2pspodcast #2Pspodcast #2pspainting #khorne #daemonprince #bloodforthebloodgod #warmongers #warhammer #paintingwarhammer
We discuss Blood effects
The model by Proteus that we discuss
Luna Wolves legionnary. #warhammer30k #warhammer40000 #warhammer40k #horusheresy #miniaturemonday #miniature #miniatures #miniatureart #miniaturepainting #warmongers #lunawolves #spacemarines #astartes #gamesworkshop #paintingwarhammer #paintingwarhammer40k #paintingminiatures #geek #nerd #scalemodel #tabletop #vallejo
Here are some shots of my Orruk army;
Galaxy of War
Tau and the 5th sphere
Found it, it was on the Warhammer 40k facebook page!
Snow in the southwest!
The Mortal Realms
The incredible GUO I shared with Dan during the show.
Hail to the Community
Here is the link to the new community page…